HIERARCH® is proud to announce the first sponsor of the HIERARCH® League of Professional Gamers: Levelcap Precision Keyboard Nubs.
Since 1993 and 2011, Levelcap has been the world’s leading in-keyboard pointing stick manufacturer. Now they’re bringing decades of on-screen cursor position management know-how to the forefront of competitive gaming.
“The biggest mistake was adding more buttons to a gaming mouse,” says Levelcap CEO Kurt Forpes. “A mouse just can’t compete with a keyboard. Top-tier HIERARCH® players will want to get both hands on a Levelcap keyboard for the ultimate home-court — and home-row — advantage.”
With dual fingersticks above the F and J keys, your hands never need to move — saving you critical seconds when it counts. And, switching between bound hotkeys and typing in chat is as simple as pressing Levelcap’s Dynamic Hold-To-Talk Floor Pedal.
For more information, use the internet to search for the information (e.g. Google, Bing, etc).
Build v0.4.51 addresses various quality-of-life issues for players.
- Exiting game should no longer cause catastrophic hard drive failure
- Fixed terrain generation issue where environment screamed when shot
- Isle of the Quantum Veil: NPCs should keep their clothes on now
- Lowered sniper rifle damage so it is no longer possible to kill another player through a planet
- Changed star generation algorithm to lower number of constellations that resemble cusswords
- Removed flashing “you are almost dead” screen that appeared when health was below or equal to 100%
- Added to banlist of unsuitable player names: “Count Ejacula”
- Delver’s Shoal: NPC Mikh Thrampolt no longer a truther
“A Techmage’s Dilemma”
- Added dialogue to make it clear that detonating the orphanage is a win condition due to the orphanage’s business practices
- Changed thrustwick succubi damage type from “sloughing” to “venereal”
- Cogmaster Prower now drops Human Meat Chunks instead of Bat Meat Filets
- Rolled back NPC assassination of Volvar, Eternal God of Power
When my humble little GoFundMe to create a video game hit its goal of $1.6 million, I knew my dreams were worth dreaming. But when it ended thirty days later at $3.7 million, I became aware that reality was worth realizing.
This is the beginning of an adventure — an adventure for you, for me, for thousands of backers, and for one Korean investor specifically. It’s a place we’ve all imagined without ever knowing its name. It’s a story we’ve told ourselves without daring to dream it could come true. It’s a song, forgotten by time, brought back to life by believers the world over, and one Korean investor.
This is Hierarch®: Call of the Voyancer™. Welcome. On January 1st, 2018, we will all heed the call.*
* not indicative of actual release date
Chainsawsuit Interactive is seeking a web developer familiar with tools that allow users to submit an application form via a website. Our “Apply Now” button has been broken for a long time, and I’m pretty sure it happened right around when we fired Garrett.
- High level of proficiency with submission of documents (PDF, .doc, etc) via web portals
- Not Garrett or friends with Garrett
This is an unpaid position. Chainsawsuit Interactive is looking for a skilled 2D and 3D animator to assist with the conversion of 2D Flash/Animate objects to high-poly 3D animated figures.
- Training your paid replacement